Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant after miscarriage

(3 Posts)
MrsS82 Wed 04-Jan-17 22:40:08

Hi all, I'm 12dpo, 1st month ttc after natural miscarriage in November at 5 weeks. Got a faint shadow bfp on internet cheapies on Monday 10 dpo then seemed almost fainter yesterday but fmu seemed very diluted and I woke at 4am to pee so took test then. Anyway bought frer and took it this morning at 6:30am after 8 hours sleep and got a strong faint line well within the 3 minutes.

My concern is the stronger line just because it's frer (first time using) or because the hormone has built since yesterday? Not actually due af until Friday so really dont want to get my hopes up although my DS who is 2 my bfp with him was 13dpo and even then it was blink and miss it. I think we just dont want to let ourselves believe it's happened so quickly and everything is ok incase it happens again. Any advice or reassurance on frer welcome.

onlymrsmac Fri 06-Jan-17 16:02:02

A line on a FRER means you're pregnant, congratulations flowers

MrsS82 Sat 07-Jan-17 08:39:30

Had progressive lines on chepaies so I knew I was but this digi today has sealed it BFP!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now