Talk

Advanced search

Advice please ladies

(6 Posts)
Hippychic79 Tue 03-Jan-17 12:11:18

I'm cd15 today and according to cb opk I got a smiley face yesterday morning ... sadly couldn't dtd last night as oh and I are full of cold and just couldn't manage it.
Anyway - we're feeling better today and I'm praying we can dtd tonight ... just done another cb opk and got a blank circle but the line is still fairly strong - see attached pic.
My question is - is it still possible to conceive if we dtd tonight?
Thanks in advance for any help and advice you can give xxxx

confusedat23 Tue 03-Jan-17 12:29:08

Hi Hippy I believe OPKs show ov will happen in the next 36 hours so I would imagine you could still be covered as egg lives for 12 hours itself. Really the plain answer is none of us will be able to confirm yes or no but i think the majority would say to at least give it a shot because its better than not DTD xxx

Hippychic79 Tue 03-Jan-17 12:55:28

Thank you confused I appreciate your advice ... I never envisaged tTC would be such a challenge ... my oh is a nightmare to pin down in terms of specific days as he works such varied shifts and has to be in the right mood to dtd ... it's driving me freaking crazy xxx

confusedat23 Tue 03-Jan-17 14:53:13

I know Hippy! Remember in School when they said all you had to do was look at a boy to get preggo... not likely!

Best of luck and keep us updated!

xxx

Hippychic79 Tue 03-Jan-17 16:23:07

Cheers confused xxxx

Hippychic79 Wed 04-Jan-17 09:49:34

Didn't manage to dtd last night sad still full of cold and feeling rubbish ... think I'm out this month... roll on the February bus xxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now