Talk

Advanced search

Fertility lubricants/EWCM

(5 Posts)
theclick Mon 02-Jan-17 22:26:38

I actually have a few questions I'd like help with.

- I always have a LOT of EWCM at the beginning of my fertile days but I do dry up a lot after day 4. Sorry if TMI but in the first few days I can basically feel the wetness and see a lot of it on tissues. However I dry up after a few days even though my app tells me I should be ovulating two days later. Is this weird?

- Outside of my fertile days I do think I have an issue with vaginal dryness. Has anyone tried fertility lubricants? Do they work? I've read a lot about pre-seed...

Any help would be appreciated smile

BottyBongos Mon 02-Jan-17 23:44:33

I can relate. I too have a lot of ewcm but very soon after my period ends and I'm pretty sure I ov once it's dried up.

I also have a need for lube so I used pre-seed to conceive my first. It's messy after dtd in regards to wastage (sorry tmi) but does the job. Expensive though.

theclick Tue 03-Jan-17 19:54:02

So you'd recommend it then?

countingdown2gin Wed 04-Jan-17 08:54:15

I have to use it for various reasons and I used conceive plus this time round. Agree it is expensive but I found I used less than I did with "normal" stuff. I would recommend.

theclick Wed 04-Jan-17 11:36:21

Thanks that is useful. I will order as no harm in trying I hope.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now