Talk

Advanced search

TTC #2

(10 Posts)
Fairy45 Mon 02-Jan-17 18:20:45

It took 18 months to concieve first time round i was just about to be referred for chlomid to make me ovulate as tests showed i wasnt doing so and then had to cancel my appointment as I got BFP!!
Since baby periods been normal (never were before) so thinking it has fixed me! Had a copper coil in to avoid hormones messing me up again and just had it removed last week. So excited to see what happens this time around as I have all the knowledge of fertile windows etc 😆

toots123 Mon 02-Jan-17 21:39:10

Hello!
Ttc #1 took us 5 months but this time it's taking a little longer.
How old is your LO?

DuRezidal Mon 02-Jan-17 21:42:42

We have just started TTC no. 2 also, my daughter is 5 this week so quite a big gap and I am worried that I will have more difficulties as I am now 33.

Bubblegum89 Mon 02-Jan-17 21:48:00

TTC#2 here also. Got pregnant right off my pill with my DD and got pregnant again right off the pill (unfortunately had to terminate due to complications) I'm hoping I'll be lucky again but I think I might have used up all my easy conception dust! Good luck smile

Fairy45 Tue 03-Jan-17 07:58:28

Ah good luck all! My LO is much younger only 20 months. We want them close together but if it takes 18 months again will still be good age hap we thought! X

Sassy80 Tue 03-Jan-17 09:45:36

I'm TTC #2 as well my DD is 11 so a big gap (I wasn't trying for her she was a lovely surprise).

I'm a lot older 36 now and been TTC # 2 now since June 2016.

Hope your journeys go well x

ArchiesMamaBird Tue 03-Jan-17 11:21:37

I'm TTC #2 too! We have a DS who has just turned 3, he was a happy accident, so I was expecting to conceive straight away again. but we've been trying since June 2016 and nothing yet.

AF is due in 4 days, but I've been having mild cramps for the lat 2 days which I do normally get before AF, but still trying to stay a little bit positive!

Fairy45 Tue 03-Jan-17 14:54:02

Oh wow thats when my LO was born I remember it feeling like forever at the time but as soon as I was pregnant forgetting compeltely about that length of time. Hope you get BFPs quickly!!

MrsC2017 Tue 03-Jan-17 15:01:20

Hi girls, also going to start ttc #2 this month with a gap, DS is 7 and was a surprise baby so I have no clue about the ins and outs of ttc anyway we'll see how it goes, will be hoping for BFP at the end of the month! Have of course convinced myself it'll happen first cycle even though I know it's not likely! Waiting for AF now and will be starting next cycle

DuRezidal Tue 03-Jan-17 18:20:30

I got pregnant on our third cycle with our daughter. Just starting cycle no 3 now... but I think this will take a little longer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now