Talk

Advanced search

I don't know what to do!!

(8 Posts)
Princessbetsy Tue 27-Dec-16 18:57:04

So me and my boyfriend have recently split up. We slept together after a few times most of the times he avoided finishing inside me. Except one time when I stopped him I didn't exactly mean to I did it as an instinct. So this was the 21St of Dec and this would have been around the time I ovulated. Im now worried that I'm pregant and that he's going to think I did it on purpose. I'm not due af for at least a week.

I just need some advice.

PurpleDaisies Tue 27-Dec-16 19:01:24

You're too late for emergency contraception-it has to be five days after unprotected sex. Have you not thought about this before?

You will just need to cross your fingers that you're not pregnant. If you are you'll have to decide what you want to do then.

For this future you need to find a reliable method of contraception if take the morning after pill straight away afterwards.

Princessbetsy Tue 27-Dec-16 19:02:47

We had been trying for a baby so I wasn't on anything.

Princessbetsy Tue 27-Dec-16 19:04:08

If i was pregnant I would keep it and face it. I'm in a good job and have my own house.

PurpleDaisies Tue 27-Dec-16 19:05:24

Any time you have sex and don't want a baby you need to use something.

Do you want to be pregnant? I'm really confused why you didn't think to take emergency contraception.

MistresssIggi Tue 27-Dec-16 19:06:40

Well if he has unprotected sex there's a chance his partner will get pg, so it won't be that much of a shock. I'm assuming he still physically had the strength to pull out if he'd insisted. Your instinct does seem a bit odd though - sounds like you want to be pg? Hope it all works out for you.

bananagreen Tue 27-Dec-16 19:12:57

If you're under 30 theres a 75 % chance you won't get pregnant this time if older higher than that. Nothing you can do except wait it out.

sk1pper Tue 27-Dec-16 19:58:39

I'm confused, if you have been trying for a baby why are you worried you might be pregnant?

You should really being using reliable contraception if you don't want to be pregnant. The pull out method isn't 100% effective and you should definitely avoid DTD around ovulation if you prefer this method.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now