Talk

Advanced search

Short Cycle- something to worry about?

(2 Posts)
Endmoor1405 Mon 26-Dec-16 19:57:45

Hi,

I had my mirena coil removed earlier this year and conceived quickly. Sadly had a MMC at 10 weeks in July. Periods returned 6 weeks after and have been 28-32 days ever since. However this month I started bleeding on CD18 but it was a lot lighter and less period looking than usual. More brown than red, hardly needing a super light daily liner and no pain. I only had maybe 1 out of four days that wouldn't have been considered spotting if I'm honest!

Not sure if anyone has been in this situation and what the result was if any? We aren't really TTC as our wedding is 6/7 months away so more just not really avoiding it either. Would just like to put my (likely very overactive) mind at rest that nothing is dreadfully wrong with me!!

MrsCharlieD Mon 26-Dec-16 20:01:36

I had this and it turned out to be IB. I didn't realise as we weren't ttc at the time but 3 weeks later I was staring at a bfp. I guess all you can do now is wait and poas!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now