Talk

Advanced search

Opk help!

(9 Posts)
bizkits Thu 22-Dec-16 17:43:08

Ok so I'm probably doing these all wrong but I was just wondering if any of these opks are +tive?

39- PM
40- AM
40-PM
41-AM
41-PM

T I A x

Newtoday Thu 22-Dec-16 17:50:39

Not sure what the numbers refer to? 40am looks closest to a positive, but I'm not an expert in these!

Are you temping? When in your cycle is this? Could you have missed ovulation? What's your usual pattern?

bizkits Thu 22-Dec-16 17:57:13

Hi. Sorry, numbers are cycle days, yes I'm temping definitely not ov'd yet. List of numbers corresponds to order of tests

Newtoday Thu 22-Dec-16 18:02:51

Ah ok so quite long cycles? I'd say keep going with the temping and the tests to see if they tally, what your norm is etc.

bizkits Thu 22-Dec-16 18:04:49

Very irregular cycles. Anywhere from 23 days to 100+ so not fun. Thank you for replying though smile

Newtoday Thu 22-Dec-16 18:09:09

Oh that sounds frustrating! Do you know the cause of that?

bizkits Thu 22-Dec-16 18:12:39

I've been like it since my periods started when I was younger, I was diagnosed with pcos a few years ago and that doesn't help, so I think I'm just made this way

Newtoday Thu 22-Dec-16 18:21:13

Has any kind of treatment worked?

I've a friend who has random cycles, sometimes up to 50+ and she has one DD.

Have you been temping long?

bizkits Thu 22-Dec-16 18:43:03

Been temping 4 years. Struggling to get Drs co-ordinated, I've got consultants already run tests but Drs saying they haven't etc etc was offered Metformin then the Drs changed their minds. So now we're trying everything, herbal, opks just so when we go back to the Drs we can say that we've done everything our side and that they HAVE to help us. It'll be 5 years in August '17 so something needs to be done

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now