Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What's the difference between pregnancare conception and normal?

(7 Posts)
donttrytostopmesmee Thu 22-Dec-16 11:56:14

I am TTC but have some normal pregnacare, nearly full box. Is that OK to take when TTC or are there specific ingredients in the conception one which means I should really take that?

OkyDoke Thu 22-Dec-16 12:00:57

I have a similar dilemma, I was taking the pre-conception, now had a BFP, wondering if I can finish the box before buying the pregnancy one! Interested to read responses.

donttrytostopmesmee Thu 22-Dec-16 12:04:11

Hi OkyDoke

I'm pretty sure it's ok to keep taking that until you run out (I think it might say that on the leaflet somewhere from memory..?) congrats on being pregnant!!

Newtoday Thu 22-Dec-16 13:04:47

It say you can finish taking the conception box if you get a bfp, until the tablets have run out on my packet. But check the leaflet/website!

PotteringAlong Thu 22-Dec-16 13:06:40

Just take it. And then save your money and buy supermarket own brand folic acid and vitamin d for less than a £1 a bottle.

OkyDoke Fri 23-Dec-16 16:17:38

You're all marvellous, thank you!

VivienneWestwoodsKnickers Fri 23-Dec-16 16:21:48

Pregnacare Conception made me feel really nauseous. Bit good all excited thinking it could be early morning sickness, but nope. Had to stop using it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now