Talk

Advanced search

Early AF or Implantation bleed?

(12 Posts)
BabyKangaroo90 Wed 21-Dec-16 19:58:12

Hi everyone,

My AF isn't due for another 3 days. Today I noticed...(tmi coming up!!) when I was feeling for my cervix that there was some pinkish discharge. I don't normally get this before AF. It just starts with a normal flow. We dtd on the 8th and 11th this month during my fertile days according to Ovia (I don't use ovulation sticks)

Could this be an implantation bleed or early AF?? My cycles usually run like clockwork. I did do a test yesterday and a line came up but it was outside of the timeframe so I took it as a BFN also I know I was testing way too early but I'm going on holiday on Friday with my parents so in an ideal world I would like to know one way or the other before I go!

Any advice??

MouseLove Thu 22-Dec-16 08:37:10

Might be. Give it a week and test again. Good luck!

donttrytostopmesmee Thu 22-Dec-16 12:01:55

Hi BabyKangaroo

Was it a pink or blue dye test you took?

BabyKangaroo90 Thu 22-Dec-16 12:14:47

It was a blue dye test that I took.

Mouselove you seem to have so much patience smile how do you do it??

X

donttrytostopmesmee Thu 22-Dec-16 12:57:50

Blue dye tests do get evap lines so definitely ignore that one. It's all a waiting game I'm afraid. Best you can do is not think about it (I know, I know!) and fingers crossed you'll get a BFP soon

BabyKangaroo90 Thu 22-Dec-16 13:25:15

Ahh ok thanks! I didn't have much colour in it and came up much later so I didn't get my hopes up smile it's annoying because I'm not sure if I can have a drink on holiday or not?! Also regarding CM, it's gone back to normal colour and no AF so will have to wait and see x

MouseLove Thu 22-Dec-16 15:48:10

Well, you have to wait 9 months for the baby to eventually arrive, what's another week? wink

BabyKangaroo90 Fri 23-Dec-16 20:21:43

AF arrived today a day early sad just in time for my holiday! No special Christmas present for me!

user1471496670 Fri 23-Dec-16 20:30:56

Sorry to hear that Kangaroo...I've had very similar spotting today and was feeling positive too, our bodies like to trick us x

BabyKangaroo90 Fri 23-Dec-16 22:46:13

I can't help but feel totally gutted! Especially as in the Airport my mum is picking out all of the baby clothes saying how sweet they were (she doesn't know we are ttc)

I really felt like this was our month. Maybe as it Christmas it adds to the hope...it would be perfect timing. I spoke to my OH though and we have both agreed we are going to try more and work hard to shift the Christmas pounds and the rest! Hopefully then we will see the result we want!

I hope you get your BFP! Will keep my fingers crossed for you smile Atleast for now I can enjoy a drink on holiday! X

MouseLove Fri 23-Dec-16 23:13:59

Sorry for AF but think of all the positives. You are here and healthy, Christmas starts tomorrow, you have a holiday to look forward to and starting a new year with a new attitude. Enjoy your Christmas, and have a drink or two. X

BabyKangaroo90 Fri 23-Dec-16 23:16:27

I will do...thank you for the support xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now