Talk

Advanced search

Late AF but negative test

(3 Posts)
clairepf Wed 21-Dec-16 16:39:13

Hi all. Im 5 days late on my period. I had all the right signs when ovulation was due..then cramps a week after ovulation..now im 5 days late with backache and very gassy.. but all tests are negative..any advice? Im anxious and confused at the same time ):

ns1348 Wed 21-Dec-16 16:53:08

From what I have gathered and learnt on here it's possible to not show up for a couple of weeks after period was due: what kind of test are you using, as some are more sensitive than others? I'm sorry you're finding it confusing and anxiety-inducing though, that's fair enough, I totally understand and think I would be too in your shoes. I think it's probably a case of waiting or going to doc for a blood test.

user1482261465 Thu 22-Dec-16 00:01:35

I'm in the same boat, AF was due Monday and still no sign of her but getting BFN and loads of CM (gross I know sorry) hopefully we will get BFP soon or at least the witch will show up and we can crack on with ttc next month!! Good luck and try to update. I think I'm going to try another test Saturday if no AF confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now