Talk

Advanced search

TTC and in need of some advice :)

(3 Posts)
meganrose90 Wed 21-Dec-16 11:34:59

My DH and I have been together since we were 18 and finally tied the knot in September woop woop (we are both now 26).

I had been on the pill/had the implant/then went back on the pill since we starting dating so a total of 8 years. We decided we wanted to TTC after the wedding, so to give us a bit of a head start I came off the pill in June.

Since then I had a short AF in August and then again in September but nothing since. We’ve been having sex every 2-3 days and I’m keeping a log of my BBT. My temperature has spiked for 1-2 days a month each month but when I take an ovulation test it reads negative. We’re now in December and still no BFP, and without periods it’s making life even more difficult.

Then (TMI) three days ago I had a very small spot of blood in my knickers and over the past 24 hours I’ve been having very light cramps or a rushing sensation around my bikini line.

Trying not to get too excited in case we haven’t, but do you think this could mean we have conceived?

xxx

Alibaba2 Wed 21-Dec-16 16:49:02

Could be. Have you tested?

FrizzBombDelight Wed 21-Dec-16 16:53:12

Oooh maybe!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now