Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

OPK help please

(5 Posts)
Amz26 Tue 20-Dec-16 08:19:28

Hi All,

I've posted on here a few times about my OPK and how they have really confused me! I will add a few pictures to show you the results of the test… The first one was my strongest line which wasn't quite a positive.. That was Friday and the one following from that was on Sunday and yesterday! So does that mean that I have missed the surge and have already ovulated.. And on which day do you reckon I would of ovulated.. I also took a picture on Saturday but didn't save it and it was lighter than the one on Friday that I'm going to put up.. Thanks for you help X

Amz26 Tue 20-Dec-16 08:22:17

Middle test was Friday and the left was Sunday and the right was yesterday X

Amz26 Tue 20-Dec-16 08:22:52

Left is an awful picture! It's the same as yesterday One tho x

MouseLove Tue 20-Dec-16 08:30:59

I'd say non are positive. You probably missed your surge or had too dilated wee. Don't worry though. You should be DTD a lot in your fertile week for best chance regardless of what an OPK tells you. X

Amz26 Tue 20-Dec-16 09:18:38

That's what I was thinking mouse only thing is we didn't DTD as much as I would of wanted 2 as I never got the positive OPK sad I didn't know when my FW was as I've only just come off the pill! I guess it's very early days but wanted to at least have a chance.. Oh well I've always got next month X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: