Talk

Advanced search

OPK help please

(5 Posts)
Amz26 Tue 20-Dec-16 08:19:28

Hi All,

I've posted on here a few times about my OPK and how they have really confused me! I will add a few pictures to show you the results of the test… The first one was my strongest line which wasn't quite a positive.. That was Friday and the one following from that was on Sunday and yesterday! So does that mean that I have missed the surge and have already ovulated.. And on which day do you reckon I would of ovulated.. I also took a picture on Saturday but didn't save it and it was lighter than the one on Friday that I'm going to put up.. Thanks for you help X

Amz26 Tue 20-Dec-16 08:22:17

Middle test was Friday and the left was Sunday and the right was yesterday X

Amz26 Tue 20-Dec-16 08:22:52

Left is an awful picture! It's the same as yesterday One tho x

MouseLove Tue 20-Dec-16 08:30:59

I'd say non are positive. You probably missed your surge or had too dilated wee. Don't worry though. You should be DTD a lot in your fertile week for best chance regardless of what an OPK tells you. X

Amz26 Tue 20-Dec-16 09:18:38

That's what I was thinking mouse only thing is we didn't DTD as much as I would of wanted 2 as I never got the positive OPK sad I didn't know when my FW was as I've only just come off the pill! I guess it's very early days but wanted to at least have a chance.. Oh well I've always got next month X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now