Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

OPK question

(8 Posts)
kirinm Fri 16-Dec-16 11:14:23

I'm very new to OPKs but think I'm pretty close to ovulating based on cycle length. I'm just wondering whether this looks positive? I think it's probably still negative but it's close.

Hippychic79 Fri 16-Dec-16 11:20:51

It's pretty darn close ... test twice a day to ensure you don't miss it - and make sure you don't drink too much water before hand ... well that's what my opk instructions said anyway... not familiar with that brand - the clear blue digital ones are easiest xxxx

kirinm Sat 17-Dec-16 01:29:14

Thanks. Did another one but can't tell if it's darker than the earlier one. Think I might try temping.

MrsCharlieD Sat 17-Dec-16 16:21:01

I use those tests and this is my positive from this afternoon.

MrsCharlieD Sat 17-Dec-16 16:21:31

Try testing again tomorrow afternoon. Good luck x

kirinm Sat 17-Dec-16 17:04:37

Oh wow, that's very positive!

topanga84 Sat 17-Dec-16 17:38:33

My positive came and went today too x baby dust to us both! X

sarahboro1 Sat 17-Dec-16 19:35:04

I use that brand kirinm and mine do get a little darker than that but I do get a couple of days where they're like yours first. My advice would be test twice a day too and get dtd!!!! Xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: