Talk

Advanced search

Aged 35 or over TTC #3

(5 Posts)
Buddahbelly Sun 11-Dec-16 08:38:44

Starting this lovely new shiny thread in the hope it will bring me luck, and I'll finally make it off this board! smile

Puddleducks123 Sun 11-Dec-16 11:23:16

Me too!

oliversmummy26 Mon 12-Dec-16 11:38:17

Lots of luck buddah and everyone else...here's to a new board!

oliversmummy26 Mon 09-Jan-17 15:43:42

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had lovely Christmasses?

Wanted to let you know that I got my BFP over the weekend, am very excited and determined to stay positive, but after my MC in December I will be a little nervous until I make it past the MC point of the previous which was 10 weeks...

Hope there's some more good news out there from other ladies?

HazyDays81 Mon 09-Jan-17 22:40:50

I am exactly as the thread says: 35 and trying for #3. We have been trying for 4 months. Had a BFP in my first month so was over the moon but had a chemical pregnancy at 4+5. Month 4 of trying & another BFP but once again at 4+6 had a very early miscarriage again. I didn't have any proplems conceiving with my first 2 pregnancies & 2 beautiful boys. Wondering if now I'm a few years older age is coming into it? So sorry for anyone who miscarries as although mine were at a very early stage & only knowing a couple of days each time but you can get used to the idea very quickly when it's something you really want. Grateful for any advice anyone may have x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now