Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Aged 35 or over TTC #3

(5 Posts)
Buddahbelly Sun 11-Dec-16 08:38:44

Starting this lovely new shiny thread in the hope it will bring me luck, and I'll finally make it off this board! smile

Puddleducks123 Sun 11-Dec-16 11:23:16

Me too!

oliversmummy26 Mon 12-Dec-16 11:38:17

Lots of luck buddah and everyone else...here's to a new board!

oliversmummy26 Mon 09-Jan-17 15:43:42

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had lovely Christmasses?

Wanted to let you know that I got my BFP over the weekend, am very excited and determined to stay positive, but after my MC in December I will be a little nervous until I make it past the MC point of the previous which was 10 weeks...

Hope there's some more good news out there from other ladies?

HazyDays81 Mon 09-Jan-17 22:40:50

I am exactly as the thread says: 35 and trying for #3. We have been trying for 4 months. Had a BFP in my first month so was over the moon but had a chemical pregnancy at 4+5. Month 4 of trying & another BFP but once again at 4+6 had a very early miscarriage again. I didn't have any proplems conceiving with my first 2 pregnancies & 2 beautiful boys. Wondering if now I'm a few years older age is coming into it? So sorry for anyone who miscarries as although mine were at a very early stage & only knowing a couple of days each time but you can get used to the idea very quickly when it's something you really want. Grateful for any advice anyone may have x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: