Is this a chemical pregnancy?

(4 Posts)
ricecrispies16 Mon 28-Nov-16 22:44:57

Friday just gone I did a pregnancy test because I was 3 days late and it came back positive, very faint but it was definitely positive, the very next morning I did another and again it was positive but fainter than the day before and I started bleeding.

Is this classed as a chemical pregnancy? I'd never really heard of a chemical pregnancy until I found this forum.

phoebe2016 Tue 29-Nov-16 14:29:30

Hi Rice, just clicked on your post and couldn't pass without replying to you. Sorry, but It does sound quite typical of a chemical pregnancy tbh. You will probably find that you bleed heavier than a normal period with this. I would test again though in a few days, just to be on the safe side.

Becciilouisex3 Tue 29-Nov-16 17:35:19

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Bleeding is so scary during pregnancy. It could be a chemical but HCG does fluctuate a little in very early pregnancy.

I'd advise you to wait a couple of days and test again. Hopefully that positive is still there! If it is you might want to speak to your GP and try to get to the bottom of what's happening with your body.

Good luck, and my fingers are crossed for you flowers

ricecrispies16 Tue 29-Nov-16 18:50:35

Thanks for replies, the bleeding didn't last as long as a normal period would do has got me thinking.... I'll wait and see if next months arrives x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now