First time TTC... Just come off the pill.... Searching for others to begin this journey with

(5 Posts)
gemmarey85 Mon 28-Nov-16 18:03:24

Hello everyone.

I am new to this site and new to TTC.

I came off the mini pill two weeks ago and the I am feeling like the TTC craziness has begun. When we decided to TTC, I thought I would be easy going with it. I said "we will just stop not trying and when it happens, it happens". Then day 3 I bought ovulation tests which now at day 14 are all gone...... smile

I am now worried that I am broken, I have even sat thinking have I peed on the sticks wrong and I am google imaging Cervical Mucus.... I am yet to bleed or ovulate and I just want to find someone whom is at the very beginning of this journey!!

HELP!! smile

julez12 Mon 28-Nov-16 21:11:32

i came off mini pill on 29th oct, did an ovulation test each day around 4pm, when the lines both started getting dark i retested again at 9pm & think i hit my peak ov on 16th nov. did an early response test today & its positive shock

julez12 Mon 28-Nov-16 21:12:05

*early response pregnancy test

Twistedsister7 Mon 28-Nov-16 21:58:45

Hi. I just came off implant & yet to bleed or pinpoint ovulation. I even thought I might be pregnant but I'm not. The craziness kicks in all right. I've peed on so many sticks & google image is my new best friend.

Happy to be a first time ttc buddy.

I'm 32 & this will be our first & possibly only child. Fingers crossed we get BFP soon.

DaisyDanzel Tue 29-Nov-16 15:52:06

Newly joined member here too. I am 33 and we have decided to start trying either at Xmas (ovulating Xmas eve)!...or in January. I started taking the vitamins a couple of months ago and other than that decided to try n take a relaxed approach. A couple of days ago my app said I should be near ovulation so I tried to feel for CM to get myself familiar with everything. Felt nothing...then also panicked that I'm broken! Have gone from deciding to take it easy to...googling all the advice available to boost your chances and considering buying preseed and softcups to maximise our chances! Haven't even started trying and I'm getting carried away!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now