Talk

Advanced search

Postive and negative test - please help!

(7 Posts)
BrumKP Tue 22-Nov-16 12:08:49

Hi all, I'm new here and after some advice. I took a digital Asda test on Sat and got BFP. I took a CB weeks indicator test on Monday and got a BFN. Am I pregnant?? I came off the pill in August and my cycle hasn't returned as of yet... any advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

MissMagpie Tue 22-Nov-16 12:16:40

I would test again tmrw Brum. Is your AF late?

BrumKP Tue 22-Nov-16 12:39:34

I'm not sure, hasn't made any appearance for months!

lauryloo Tue 22-Nov-16 12:45:33

I would definitely test again x

MrsG280516 Tue 22-Nov-16 12:51:38

The CB digis are not as sensitive as some tests, are you using FMU both times? I would test again in a day or so.

ChaoticKate Tue 22-Nov-16 13:08:55

Exactly the same thing happened to me last month - I took exactly the same tests the same days apart. I had also had a faint positive on a clear blue cross lines test the same day as the Asda positive. I turned out not to be pregnant. Doctor suggested a chemical pregnancy but I have only just started bleeding almost exactly a month later so I'm not really certain what happened. Fingers crossed it turns out to be the result you want.

BrumKP Tue 22-Nov-16 20:40:56

That's what I was afraid of sad. I bought a Superdrug one today aftwr reading that they are more sensitive so will see what happens.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now