Talk

Advanced search

I lost my babies and I'm completely broken

(11 Posts)
holzyb20 Mon 21-Nov-16 22:01:04

Not sure if anyone remembers me... I was on cycle day 70 and got a positive test. Had a scan booked and found out I. Was 13 weeks pregnant with twins! last month on the 26th. I was trying to conceive for 2 years with no luck before this.

I started bleeding a week ago and it just got worse my partner came in from work I was on the floor doubled over in pain. We went to the hospital and iv lost my babies!

The pain is terrible but the pain in my heart is just unbearable it hurts so much sad

sotiredbutworthit Mon 21-Nov-16 22:02:55

Oh my Gosh. I'm so sorry. There is really nothing I can say that will make your pain more bearable, but I'm thinking of you. flowers

Mamabird3 Mon 21-Nov-16 22:06:29

Sadly nothing I can say will take your pain away but I am genuinely sorry for your loss. Hopefully someone wiser than me will be along to offer you some advice. flowers

wonderstuff Mon 21-Nov-16 22:11:04

I'm so sorry. I lost a baby at 10 weeks and I was so heart broken. I thought I'd never get over it.
It was a long hard journey, but I eventually had my baby, she's just turned 9. There's still a little ache for her sister who never was.
Be kind to yourself, grieving is a hard slow process.

Writerwannabe83 Tue 22-Nov-16 07:49:00

I remember you holzby20 flowers

Life can seem very cruel at times and I'm so, so sorry to read this news flowers

user1471496670 Tue 22-Nov-16 09:42:41

That is so sad, I lost a baby when I was a teenager and the pain is awful, I'm so very sorry xxx

tiredandhungryalways Tue 22-Nov-16 09:53:51

I'm so sorry x

curlingandtwirling Tue 22-Nov-16 10:02:34

I'm so so sorry. flowers

Look after yourself. Nothing I can say will make you feel any better, but I'm thinking of you xxx

sunshineprincess Tue 29-Nov-16 13:34:49

I'm so so sorry. I lost twins earlier this year so I know how horrific it is. I spoke with a befriender from Tamba which I found really helpful. I also joined Tamba's Bereavement Facebook page.

Becciilouisex3 Tue 29-Nov-16 17:37:02

I'm so so sorry you're going through this. I'm not sure what to say as nothing I can say would help the hurt you're feeling but I just wanted to hand hold.

Sending love flowers

Blossomdeary Tue 29-Nov-16 17:40:09

So sorry to hear this sad news flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now