Talk

Advanced search

TTC after erpc

(4 Posts)
dancinginthedark24 Mon 21-Nov-16 19:27:50

Hi there,

Sadly had a missed miscarriage just over 2 weeks ago. My second one, sad

I had an erpc and I'm keen to get started ttc again. I was bleeding for about 2 weeks, and have had brown spotting for the last day or two.

I had a positive ovulation stick this morning (and negative hpt). Can we go for it?? Or would you wait till the spotting has stopped?

Thanks in advance!

MouseLove Mon 21-Nov-16 20:48:04

So sorry for your loss. flowers Personally I'd wait till you have had a proper period at the end of this cycle so that you have the best possible environment for a successful pregnancy. What you'll be losing now is unfortunately the last of your miscarriage I think and I'm guessing your body might need a few cycles to calm down and get back to normal. FX for a healthy pregnant soon. X

MissClarke86 Mon 21-Nov-16 20:57:17

To be honest, an ERPC is a really good clear out of your uterus so once you've stopped bleeding I'd go for it.

I had one earlier in the year and got pregnant again 2 months after. We did try straight away though.

Purpleprickles Tue 22-Nov-16 23:12:23

I think MissC is right, I had an erpc last May and was pg again by July without having a period in between. It wasn't planned to happen that way and emotionally it was hard but I now have a beautiful 8 month old dd. I had previously suffered from unexplained secondary infertility for 4+ years so I think the erpc must have given my body a kick start.

I'm really sorry for your loss and wish you lots of luck with ttc again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now