Talk

Advanced search

Please Help... Trying After Miscarriage...

(2 Posts)
sarah1210 Mon 21-Nov-16 15:42:41

Hi, I haven't really posted before but don't really know where else to go about this and wondering if anyone can offer advice.
I have history or lack of periods, PCOS and ovulation but managed to conceive first baby in July this year while on waiting list for ovulation induction.
Sadly I miscarried at 8 weeks in Sept. Had D&C 19th Sept and have been put back on waiting list for ovulation induction.
We are trying to conceive again naturally and my period, although light, returned on 21st Oct and ended on 28th. This was big for me as I normally only have about 3 periods a year!
I started using Clear Blue Dual Hormone Ovulation Indicator and got flashing smiley face high fertility 4 days after period ended.
However, 14days after 1st period started I started another one, heavier bleeding which lasted 6 days.
This finished and I put it down to weird cycle after miscarriage. Started using ovulation tests again and got high fertility 2 days after period ended.
But last night again two weeks after last period started, I noticed I was starting to spot brown blood, and it has got heavier again and I think I may be starting another period.
Sorry for the lengthy description but I am getting really down about this. We were devastated to lose our miracle baby and so ready to try again and try and move on but with this all happening its impossible.
This will be three bleeds in a month and I really don't understand what is going on. Fed up with fixation over cycles and ovulation and feeling sad about our lost baby.
Any advice or similar experiences would mean a lot.
Thanks x

Phoenix76 Mon 21-Nov-16 23:19:54

Hello Sarah. I am so so sorry for your loss and now all the chaos of your cycles. I'm afraid I have no real advice to give, other than speaking with someone like your gp for answers while you wait for your referral. I really just wanted to bump this for you in the hope that someone who knows something about your situation will come along. Keep talking about how you feel, I really hope you get some answers soon x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now