Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help

(6 Posts)
user1478353712 Thu 17-Nov-16 01:39:03

Trying to conceive with help from the ovia app, been taking pregnancy tests for a few days now following the app's advice and have been having faint positives but none of them have been getting darker. I thought by now that the faint lines would have gotten darker as it's been several days, but nothing has changed...if I'm not pregnant I don't see why I would get any type of positive in the first place though. I've been having symptoms - headaches, backache, stomach pains, cravings and even thrush (sorry tmi) and moodiness (according to dp). Has anyone else had this before? I'm so confused and don't know what to do or think, I really need some advice sad

FuzzyOwl Thu 17-Nov-16 01:54:54

I'm currently awake feeding the one month old constantly faint pregnancy tests I got earlier in the year. Good luck!

oatybiscuits Thu 17-Nov-16 06:33:51

My faint pregnancy test is running around ignoring his scrambled eggs for breakfast smile congratulations!

user1478353712 Thu 17-Nov-16 07:16:17

I'm still not sure, what exactly happened with you guys?

AmyC86 Thu 17-Nov-16 07:32:27

They're basically telling you that your pregnant. If it's two lines no matter what it's a positive test xx congratulations xx

oatybiscuits Thu 17-Nov-16 07:48:51

A line is a line smile if it saves you from the obsessing, use the digital tests instead

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now