Talk

Advanced search

To test or not to test? Please talk me down!

(6 Posts)
MotherOfBeagles Tue 15-Nov-16 18:32:50

Okay, if anyone has any words of wisdom id really appreciate it!

I am 9dpo, only dtd on day 4 and 5 days before ovulation as im ill with a bad sinus infection at the moment.

my temps are above the coverline, AF predicted as i have short luteal cycles, but no AF and no signs of it.

But! TMI warning - i have loads of creamy/watery CM so much so that it feels like my period is here but its not and have for a few days. I've had no appetite for days which is odd as ive been starving the whole time ive been ill. waking up a lot in the night. gassy as hell. I also have the boobs designed by the devil - so swollen and sore and veiny.

But then my cervix is low and hard and although still above the coverline my temp dipped today. I attached my graph because maybe someone else will understand it!

So what the hell is going on? Do i test? If not please talk me down and convince me to wait (it is what the logical voice in my head is saying).

JeNeBaguetteRien Tue 15-Nov-16 20:42:59

Don't test (yet!)
Sinus infection could be messing with temps. Don't add a potential BFN to feeling rough. Wait til AF due and then test. When I tested early I didn't really believe the BFNs so wasn't worth wasting a test on.

JeNeBaguetteRien Tue 15-Nov-16 20:44:29

I'm 8 or 9 dpo and waiting til the weekend. Can you hold out that long? Hope you feel better soon flowers

MotherOfBeagles Tue 15-Nov-16 20:54:05

Thanks, thing is according ff im predicted AF today, i have had a few short luteal cycles so its predicting it really early! ugh i spose i can hold off, i keep telling myself i cba trying to faff with a test before work and there is no point doing one after because need to use fmu.

must keep mantra i suppose "you are lazy, you hate mornings, do not add extra job, test at weekend..." lol if only the rest of me would listen!

ugh tell me about it, im in week 8 of being ill and ive been such a mess its bloody pointless lol

JeNeBaguetteRien Tue 15-Nov-16 22:43:48

Okay, if you are so lazy wink don't get up early to test. It's not just the test, it's what happens next. If it's a BFN then what - will you be upset and ratty going to work? And if it's a BFP then what - will you be in a right tizz and go to work clutching your test? Either way weekend looks better...and if AF does show (which I hope she doesn't) you haven't wasted a test.

MotherOfBeagles Wed 16-Nov-16 17:30:03

Very true! lol I've two temp dips now though so I'm pretty sure it's on it's way. But still got loads of cm which is unusual for me. Who bloody knows!

But if it is that means I've had a 28,35,30,36 and now. 25 day cycle?! confused bodies are stupid

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now