Talk

Advanced search

Squinter???! Maybe, maybe not?

(13 Posts)
CatRash Tue 15-Nov-16 18:19:25

Just did it now so not FMU but haven't had a drink for past 2.5 hours...

Thoughts?????

RvG2014 Tue 15-Nov-16 18:29:22

Totally see a line! <3

Cel982 Tue 15-Nov-16 18:33:44

Not even a squinter, it's very clear. Congrats!

MrsG280516 Tue 15-Nov-16 18:39:46

Yep, that's a line! Congratulations.

MissMagpie Tue 15-Nov-16 18:45:01

I can just see it. Congratulations! Try again in the morning and it might be stronger though.

CatRash Tue 15-Nov-16 18:45:28

Really???! Thanks to all those who have responded! I will retest first thing tomorrow but only have internet cheap tests, Tesco own or cheap clear & simple ones - not sure which out of them would be best?! Why did I use my only Superdrug early detection one now????! Aghhhhh!! Going to be in limbo all night now!!!

RvG2014 Tue 15-Nov-16 18:58:25

There need not be a state of limbo - That line is so obvious, I didn't need to enlarge the picture.. smile congratulations! Xx

Dazedandconfusedtoomuchpeppa Tue 15-Nov-16 19:01:58

Lovely clear line smile

Congratulations

WindInThePussyWillows Tue 15-Nov-16 19:18:43

Congratulations cake

haveacupoftea Tue 15-Nov-16 20:23:19

Tesco own would be the best out of those, they showed + day after FRER for me smile i can see your line clearly though, congrats mummy!

CatRash Tue 15-Nov-16 21:02:20

Thank you all so much!!!! Haven't told my husband yet as want some more solid proof to give him - hopefully tomorrow morning!!!

Had some pretty weird symptoms in the 12dpo including a sudden allergic reaction to my white gold wedding and engagement ring and my cat being more obsessed with me than usual (hence the username lol!)

Also had a weird dream on Friday night about being unable to park my car without it rolling and then it rolled into a reservoir and sank. I googled it - no idea why because I've never googled a dream before - and apparently dreaming about a out of control vehicle is a sign of pregnancy!!! WTF!!!

Still not sunk in - still not 100% convinced yet I think!!

CatRash Tue 15-Nov-16 21:03:18

And thanks haveacupoftea (don't mind if i do lol) for the suggestion - I will use the Tesco one first!!

CatRash Wed 16-Nov-16 07:31:04

Did the Tesco and got BFN sad

So the the Clear & Simple and got another faint line smile

Told husband this morning as couldn't face another sleepless night waiting to get a stronger line!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now