Talk

Advanced search

Opinions would be lovely.....tmi warning...

(3 Posts)
LumpyCustard69 Mon 14-Nov-16 20:17:35

So, I'll try and keep it brief as I can.
I'm not ttc. But accidents happen, rarely, in fact just once :-/
My cycle is usually 28 days. Used to be 30. Last cycle was only 23 days. AF lasted 4ish days, but usual type of bleed. Day 1 was 21st Oct, and it tailed off 4/5 days later. Said accident occurred 27th Oct.
Because of the change in cycle length I have no idea when I am next due on, or when I may have ovulated.
I have had many 'symptoms', but they could easily be written off as other things.
Last weekend I had dull aches in my uterus (certainly not in my ovaries or tummy).
Since last weekend I have had a thick tacky cm. My cp is high and it is hard and closed. I was VERY snappy 4th and 5th of Nov. 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th of Nov I was beyond exhausted. I have a stuffy nose. Last night and this evening I am mildly nauseous. One boob has a large vein appeared the last couple of days. My cervix is still high, hard and closed and my cm is still VERY dry, white, odourless and there is very little of it.
Last 4 days I've had bfn's.
I don't know when would be best to test? Or do I just wait for af?
I hate not knowing sad
Tia.

haveacupoftea Mon 14-Nov-16 23:40:03

I think you are probably looking into your usual pre AF symptoms a bit more than normal. Try a FRER at CD26 which should be pretty accurate.

69CustardPies Tue 15-Nov-16 07:08:47

I most probably am. I am quite paranoid after the 27th :-/ Thank you for replying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now