Talk

Advanced search

Opk positive results duration??

(7 Posts)
sarahboro1 Mon 14-Nov-16 11:37:19

How long do you all normally see positive results for on your opks? I had a line on Friday night which was slightly lighter than the test line, I also got cramps that night. Saturday the line was darker than the test line and my stomach was uncomfortable all day. Sunday the line was also darker than the test line then today the line is as dark as the test line!!! I didn't think I'd get positives for this long, help!!! Xx

phoebe2016 Mon 14-Nov-16 16:34:45

Hi Sarah. Is it possible that you are already pregnant, and opk is actually picking up a positive for hcg? It happened to me! 6 days in a row my opk showed positive, which i thought was really wierd. Did a pregnancy test and it was positive, came up straight away! Do a pregnancy test! X

sarahboro1 Mon 14-Nov-16 17:28:25

Eesh phoebe I nearly had a heart attack reading that!!! I'm only on day 17 of a very regular 28 day cycle though so would it pick it up already?? Xx

phoebe2016 Mon 14-Nov-16 18:02:56

Hmm yeah that does sound a bit too early! Lol. Id just dtd plenty now then, and see what happens. Won't be too long until you will know if its worked this cycle smile x

sarahboro1 Mon 14-Nov-16 20:42:38

Thank you! I'm gonna go do another test in a minute to see if it's still positive!! Xx

sarahboro1 Tue 15-Nov-16 15:24:36

Hey phoebe, today's test is very negative so definitely finished for this month!! Fx!! Xx

phoebe2016 Wed 16-Nov-16 17:57:22

Hi Sarah. Sorry for late reply! At least you know where you stand now! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now