Mooncups to help concieve

(8 Posts)
ellie333 Sun 13-Nov-16 22:59:04

Anyone heard of this.. Anyone want to share Experiences?! Did it work?? Fail?? Thanks!

Calmisthemantra Mon 14-Nov-16 12:17:34

Not sure. I've been using my moon cup after dtd in my fertile week for the past 2 cycles - I'm currently in my 2ww.

ellie333 Mon 14-Nov-16 18:35:04

Hmmm, im debating buying one, never used them but heard if u use on after dtd they'll hold sperm where it needs to be for longer. Waiting for af to turn up so i can get started on ovulation sticks too! Such a long process waiting isnt it! :-(

Spam88 Mon 14-Nov-16 18:44:41

I just sent my DH to get my kindle and laid with my legs in the air for a chapter or two grin

MishyBakes Mon 14-Nov-16 18:56:40

I've been thinking about doing this. I've ordered some instead soft cups from amazon, and will see if it will help over the next few cycles. I found this website quite informative.

Whether it will help will depend on the cause of any fertility issues you may or may not be experiencing. If the sperm are abnormal, or there are blockages in Fallopian tubes for example, then clearly moon cups won't help. I'm starting blood tests for possibly fertility problems, so whether I decide to use this method is going to depend on those results! Good luck OP!

ellie333 Mon 14-Nov-16 21:39:58

To be honest im not sure of any issues yet. Im 30y old and My usual cycles are 28-30 days, always have been but the last two months have been 35days and 41 days and im currently on day 32 this month and no af so far.. confused very strange.. I did say if it happened for a third month id go to drs so going to book an app. Nothing has changed diet/exercise/illness/stress etc wise. So its a bit weird

ahsan Mon 14-Nov-16 22:00:42

ellie333 your body got a way of torturing you. Couldn't really take that if that happened to me but I guess your lucky in a way at least the pain of your period is delayed, can't stand period painconfused

ellie333 Mon 14-Nov-16 22:44:03

Yeah strange thing is the last two periods ive had havnt been that painful either! Normally i get awful cramps and back pain the last two were late and had very little accompanying pain symptoms! Dont know whats going on!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now