Talk

Advanced search

35 day cycles when did you get your. Bfp

(7 Posts)
Tinks100887 Sun 13-Nov-16 11:19:49

Hi girls
I've been temping for first time this month, I've included my chart
For last two weeks I've had cramps, sore boobs, nipples, cervix high, creamy cm. Nauseous, moody and emotional you name it I've had it.
We have BD every single day lol I'm 6 days away to af and the symptoms seem to be disappearing ;( I'm scared I'm out AGAIN!!

Why do we get these symptoms after ovulation ? Is that a good sign ? Could the pain be implantation pain ?

I know I'm not out until af we just want this so much.

I also don't understand my chart and why it looks the way it does.

curliegirlie Sun 13-Nov-16 12:33:32

Your chart looks fine, and the fact your temps are still high suggests you're not out yet! Good luck.

When I fell pregnant with DD I got my BFP at 11DPO...

physicskate Sun 13-Nov-16 12:36:40

Test now. Most people have about 14 days between ov and af, so that it generally takes about that long for tests to pick up the hcg. Either you ovulated earlier this month or you generally have a crazy long lp!!

Test

MrsG280516 Sun 13-Nov-16 12:47:16

The reason your chart has a dashed line and doesn't have crosshairs is because you missed a lot of temperatures out before ovulation. If you had entered temps for those days and they were lower than your post-ovulation temps then FF would have confirmed ovulation. It's basically saying it isn't sure exactly when you ovulated because it's missing some data.

Tinks100887 Sun 13-Nov-16 12:51:23

Thank you girls.

Would you suggest temping from cd1 if af comes ?

Trying to keep optimistic, but I'm not testing until I've actually missed witch as I don't want to feel crap about it.

Thank you for your replys smile

MrsG280516 Sun 13-Nov-16 14:04:16

In order to get the full picture with temping you really need to do it every day at the same time each morning, otherwise the data you're looking at doesn't really mean anything.

Tinks100887 Sun 13-Nov-16 15:50:03

Ok thank you. I do have weird sleep patterns and tend to wake up at around 3-4 most mornings, but my alarm is set for 06:30 for work which is when I temp. But thinking if I carry on waking up at the earlier times I'll temp then x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now