Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation cramps?

(6 Posts)
missklouise Sat 12-Nov-16 16:42:34

Hi everyone,

We are on cycle 3 of ttc now so please bare with me, I'm fairly new to this! Last month I had what could have been a BFP or could have been an EVAP line but then AF appeared 4/5 days late so I'm coming to terms with the fact that ttc is not as simple as you are lead to believe! But since I had AF I have been getting mild cramps/aches on my lower left side. It has been on and off since then and has been stronger the last couple of days. Am I ovulating? Is this a normal thing to happen during ovulation and I'm just noticing it now because I'm paying more attention to my body?

I'm just trying to figure out what's "normal" when you're ttc aside from going slowly mad haha!

Thanks grin

delilahbucket Sat 12-Nov-16 18:41:53

Normal for me. I cramp every cycle when I ovulate.

sarahboro1 Sun 13-Nov-16 22:23:38

yes I cramp each time (I presume!!), I would swear I was getting my period if I didn't know better it's that bad!! I got a faint line on my opk on Friday night then that night the cramps started. Uncomfortable all day yesterday then my opk last night and today are really obviously positive so fingers crossed!! Xx

missklouise Tue 15-Nov-16 20:27:01

Ok, great! Thanks for the advice ladies smile x

lilyborderterrier Tue 15-Nov-16 22:21:46

I nearly asked this question last week as I had bad stomach pains when it was ovulation time, I've never noticed them before but maybe it's because I'm trying to convince baby no 2.

sarahboro1 Tue 15-Nov-16 22:24:25

I've never noticed before until we started ttc and then I think you pay more attention to your body. Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now