Talk

Advanced search

First time trier after some advise

(8 Posts)
mazygracey Mon 07-Nov-16 18:46:09

Hi im new to this trying for a baby we have been off the pill 5 months last month i had alot of what i thought where sifns of pregnancy includimg being a week late had a very faint positive but them came on a week later hmm

This month im having similar signs feeling nauseous, wind, i also have been getting crampy feelings this time although i have chronic fatigue i feel more tired then normal. I have done a few pregnancy tests but negative im stuck as to when i am due on with being a week late last month how long did people take to show positive and could i just be imagining all these symptoms? hmm

BusyNothings Mon 07-Nov-16 19:36:11

I got a bfn at 9 days late so you aren't out yet. Are you using a fertility tracking app?

mazygracey Mon 07-Nov-16 20:14:55

Bfn? Also no can you recommend one ?

BusyNothings Mon 07-Nov-16 20:18:18

I use Ovia and fertility friend. You have to pay for ff but Ovia is just as good and a more friendly app to use first time. I started off using Ovia and it really helped me get to grips with how to track and how everything works, then I got my bfp and had an early miscarriage and needed something specific and reassuring so I treated myself to fertility friend for a few months to get back on track.

TheCatsMother99 Mon 07-Nov-16 20:24:57

Bfn- big fat negative

I use ovia too and as a newbie to ttc I've found it helpful and easy to understand

mazygracey Mon 07-Nov-16 20:34:56

Thanks ladies i have just downloaded clue and according to there data im due tomorrow :/ will just have too keep waiting to see what happens

delilahbucket Mon 07-Nov-16 20:41:54

It's all very well and good using an app but if you are not entering data about ovulation tests or your basel body temperature then it won't know when you ovulate.
If you did indeed have a chemical pregnancy this may have thrown your cycle out of whack.
Your "symptoms" are caused by progesterone. You have this after ovulation whether you are pregnant or not, but you tend to pay more attention to it when ttc.
This isn't to say you are not pregnant, you could be if you had unprotected sex around ovulation. There are other explanations as well though.

mazygracey Mon 07-Nov-16 21:42:51

Thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now