Talk

Advanced search

CB ovulation test around day 30 of 33 day cycle and got fixed happy face

(4 Posts)
Jkttc Sat 05-Nov-16 14:03:36

I have a roughly 30-33 day cycle, and after TTC for several months was recommended the digital cb ovulation sticks. I tried one around day 30 as period not started and wanted to see how they worked ready for next month. I must have done something wrong as got a fixed smiley face!!! I'm not pregnant either as did a test recently. What does this mean as I should only get a smiley face on days 11-14.. not day 30!! Anyone else had weird result like this? It was my first try of the sticks so keen to know if this is a spook result or not!

HazyHazyJeans Sat 05-Nov-16 14:22:20

With these tests it's very important that you start testing on a specific day according to your cycle length (see pic). The fact that you tested so late probably explains the odd result.

HazyHazyJeans Sat 05-Nov-16 14:23:35

Oh sorry I've just realised you didn't say if it was the dual hormone tests? If it is then my comment still applies but if it's the normal pink tests, ignore me! smile

Jkttc Sat 05-Nov-16 15:05:31

Thanks for your reply, it's the clear blue digital ovulation tests with smiley faces of that helps. Not got the dual hormone ones or pink lines smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now