Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

12 Days late, negative preg test?

(9 Posts)
LuItaliana Mon 31-Oct-16 13:13:05

Hi ladies, I have been TTC for about 3 months, I am now 12 days late but have taken 4 preg tests & all say negative? I have never been late by more than 2 days before & cant get a DR appt for 2 weeks! has any one had a similar experience & what was the outcome? Thanks smile

Whatdoingmummy Mon 31-Oct-16 21:31:46

Hey, I'm in the same boat as you! I'm 6 days late & had 2 negative tests so far. We've been trying for 6 months. Af is never late but last month it lasted a lot longer than usual, around 12 days :/ I just want to know either way now, I'm too impatient haha! Sorry I'm not much help am I. I'm going to test again tomorrow.

mrsbarnettsbaby Mon 31-Oct-16 22:32:27

I'm the same. Been ttc 3 months now. Keep getting bfn every week when I test. AF 31 days late now. Def feel pg. FX for us all.

Whatdoingmummy Mon 31-Oct-16 22:42:07

Mrsbarnettsbaby have you booked a docs appointment? FX for you. When are you next testing lultaliana?

Inthenick Mon 31-Oct-16 22:45:58

It's really common I'm afraid, just do a search on here. Most of the time it's just a skipped period for unknown reasons. I'm very very regular and had it twice happen in my life too.

LuItaliana Tue 01-Nov-16 11:03:07

whatdoingmummy I think I'm going to test again at the weekend if still no AF I don't want to keep wasting money on tests if its just a missed period. Its just annoying not knowing either way, my friend said she didn't know she was preg until she was 13 weeks as she kept getting neg results so I really don't know? FX everyone, let me know how you get on!

danigrace Tue 01-Nov-16 12:49:16

If you keep on having late/missed periods it's worth getting tested for pcos xx

mrsbarnettsbaby Tue 01-Nov-16 17:07:13

I'm at the docs on Friday anyway so I might mention it.

user1496166364 Tue 30-May-17 18:58:35

Hi I need someone to help me , I came on my period 30th April till 4th may , I was ovulation around 14th may till 17th may then we made love on the 17th & 19th to bleed again on 25th may only lasting three days , im due on my period today 30th may
But not having nothing just lower back pain where I can feel pressure it's abit uncomfortable, I didn't wanna take test because I thought I'm thinking too much into it , just wanted to know what you guys think? Iv been trying for a long time now years , just didn't wanna see a negative I hate the negative word lol x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: