I done a pregnancy test it has two lines but they just look to close together?

(7 Posts)
Loulou12445 Mon 24-Oct-16 21:22:26

Hi I have attached an image I couldn't find a forum that spoke about this and also don't know how to post a question? so I hope someon can help. I done a test today out of curiosity and I have been having unprotected sex, there seems to be two lines but they seem very close together? And I have a showing of blood for two days over a week ago now but I've been searching and apparently that could be normal at the beginning of the pregnancy? I don't have another test to do but I just find it hard to believe as the lines look so close is that normal?

MrsG280516 Mon 24-Oct-16 21:34:12

That looks like an error to me, a bit of a dud test. If you think you're pregnant try getting a first response early result (frer) and test using morning urine, that should give you a definite result.

ShowOfHands Mon 24-Oct-16 21:36:01

It looks flooded. Did you wee ON it?

Loulou12445 Mon 24-Oct-16 21:44:25

No it went really weird tho at first not like normal it was blotchy and stuff, then faded down maybe it's just a dodge one then?

Emus Mon 24-Oct-16 21:49:11

My test didn't look like that as the lines were far apart. I guess you'll have to get some more tests to be certain and try fmw.

haveacupoftea Mon 24-Oct-16 22:05:59

Those tests arent very good, try a first response for a sure answer

Pickled0nions Mon 24-Oct-16 22:07:21

That test has given you a false reading, take another.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now