Talk

Advanced search

HSG yesterday, my reason not to DTD?

(4 Posts)
jellyella Sat 22-Oct-16 13:39:22

Hi all,

I had an HSG test yesterday. My left Fallopian tube is clear, but the right one looks to be blocked. I'm taking that as good news as at least one is clear!

Anyway, I forgot to ask the nurse and radiographer if it was ok to TTC straight away or if there was any risk from the dye / x-rays that means we should wait a bit. I did an OPK test just now and it's not far off being positive (even though its only cd8 which is early even for me - I tend to have an 24 day cycle.)

Would quite like to DTD tonight / this weekend if there's no risk from the HSG

Thanks in advance!

jellyella Sat 22-Oct-16 13:40:05

Title should say - ANY reason not to DTD?!

DizzyNorthernBird Sat 22-Oct-16 22:24:26

I think when I had mine they just said to wait until I felt ready? I didn't have any discomfort though so I think we dtd within a few days after, after spotting had stopped. I had mine in September, we'd been ttc for nearly 2 years and last week I got my bfp!

jellyella Sun 23-Oct-16 07:50:45

Great thanks dizzy, that's really helpful. And massive congratulations on your bfp! I'm hoping to follow in your footsteps with a bfp in the next few months too - fingers crossed smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now