Talk

Advanced search

Cycle day 78 will this ever stop

(5 Posts)
holzyb20 Fri 14-Oct-16 13:34:17

Well I'm currently on cycle day 78 all hpts have been negative last period 30th july-3rd august. I had 2/3 lots of tiny amounts of spotting only lasting a day and barley there at all. I don't normally use opks but when I missed my first period I started to use them and have not ovulated since

I have been getting bad headaches, and very tired dont matter how much i sleep i still need more, last week I started getting very nauseous I was heaving to be sick but wasn't actually sick (I'm never sick or never normally feel sick either) my boobs feel achey and have noticed small thin purple veins on my breasts which i have never seen before.my big blue veins are normally noticeable anyway as I have big boobs but even they look bolder

I was pretty much convinced I weren't pregnant until I started feeling sick and now these random purple veins

Have a internal scan boomed 26th October

I'm sooooo confused

holzyb20 Fri 14-Oct-16 13:35:44

Sorry internal scan booked not boomed!!

holzyb20 Fri 14-Oct-16 19:09:47

Can anyone help me

haveacupoftea Sat 15-Oct-16 02:33:24

I don't really think anyone will be able to help you as it's really impossible for us to know whats going on..only a doctor will be able to tell you at this stage. To me it sounds like you havent been ovulating and need a kick start. Have you had bloods done? I presume you have tried diluting your wee when taking hpt in case of hook effect? A scan is probably best at this stage so best of luck with it.

MmmMalbec Sun 16-Oct-16 06:13:15

Has the doctor not offered to give you medication to kick start your period?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now