Talk

Advanced search

TTC for first time after coil removal...anyone else?

(5 Posts)
lolipop2405 Thu 13-Oct-16 18:33:31

Hello, I am new on here!

I have just had my copper coil out on Monday, after having it in for 5 years. We are going to wait 1 month before trying, and i was wondering if there is anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

lousylear Thu 13-Oct-16 19:14:25

Hey I'm on cycle 2 after coil removal on July 25. AF last month was really heavy, more like an early miscarriage than AF. Still waiting this month. 14 days late now. FX for a bfp!

lolipop2405 Thu 13-Oct-16 19:22:12

Awww, I'm so hoping you get your bfp!
I am trying to wait 1 month first, before TTC, as I would prefer baby to be born in later Aug/Sept, as I am a teacher, and would prefer not to have my baby once school session starts again.

And also, I want to have 1 natural cycle before trying. Its difficult though, as we really want to try....but really need to wait!!!

Patience is not my strong point!

Thanka for writing. xo

lousylear Thu 13-Oct-16 20:07:32

Ha, I'm a teacher too! However I'm 41 and have 3 kids already. Ttc with new partner (will be his first) therefore I don't really care when it's born! My middle child is sept, we stopped ttc for 2 months to avoid July, August!

lolipop2405 Thu 13-Oct-16 20:11:28

its really exciting, just annoying having to wait!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now