Talk

Advanced search

Anyone POA this weekend but know deep down not pregnant?

(10 Posts)
minime88 Wed 12-Oct-16 15:42:54

I'm due on my period 19th/20th of October but I've bought two first response tests that I'm going to use at the weekend.....I know I'm probably not pregnant so silly to test but it's very much wishful thinking!

Trying to conceive DC2 for over a year now with no luck sad

Mimilicious013 Wed 12-Oct-16 18:50:37

Hie mini ,will join you on poas this weekend even though lol am sure af will arrive first. It's been over a year too here so Fx.

minime88 Wed 12-Oct-16 19:33:35

Hi Mimilicious013

Nice to have some POAS company. Sorry to hear about your year long slog too!

What makes you think you're out this month?

I have no pregnancy symptoms at all only sore boobs but they always are week before my af.

I'll tell you a secret....I may have tested already today with first response....(it was negative)

Mimilicious013 Thu 13-Oct-16 06:40:39

Morning mini hope you slept well.
You poas already lol! !how many dpo are you? Here is hoping it's still too early to show.

I used to be just like you. Started testing as early as 8dpo but after ttc so long, l try to wait until af is late.

I have been having cramps for a whole week now and can't stop but think it's the witch on her way.

minime88 Sat 15-Oct-16 21:33:43

Mimilicious013 how are you?

I'm definitely out....did another test on Friday with a frer and not even a squinter....getting used to all these negatives now sad

My period is due on Wednesday and my boobs are killing me so AF is round the corner now!

Have you tested yet? X

mamarach26 Sun 16-Oct-16 00:09:07

I'm the same, apart from I'm confused about when AF is due. Tempted to test in the morning, just preparing for the disappointment!
Good luck every one! grin

Mimilicious013 Sun 16-Oct-16 05:09:48

Hie mini I'm out sadangry.cd1 and having bad cramps argh!!

Sorry for the bfn chocolate hope you are still in the running. Keep us posted.

Hie *mama,hope you are luckier than me and get your bfp. Good luck.

mamarach26 Sun 16-Oct-16 17:43:13

Did a test today as I don't know when I'm due on.... BFN!
better luck next time eh!

minime88 Sun 16-Oct-16 18:31:38

Evening ladies

Haven't tested since Friday and period not due till Wednesday/Thursday but all the AF signs are here so know it's coming!

What is everyone doing to make themselves feel better and stay positive for next time? I just bought a huge chocolate cake!

Xxx

mamarach26 Sun 16-Oct-16 20:18:41

Ditto chocolate cake, with hot fudge sauce. And a bubble bath grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now