We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Another Squinter - Is this a line?

(8 Posts)
Notyetthere Mon 10-Oct-16 21:09:57

Please help. I didn't expect it to be the case but I have had 3 consecutive days of very positive opks (ics only) so I decided to explore further to check so I checked with a hcg test. Is this a line?

MrsG280516 Mon 10-Oct-16 21:13:06

I can see something but it's as if the line isn't complete, can you keep some FMU and test with a frer tomorrow?

Motherfuckers Mon 10-Oct-16 21:18:51

I can't see anything. When is your period due?

Alb1 Mon 10-Oct-16 21:20:10

It looks like an indent line to me, like there's a small dent or bump on the test, hopefully you'll get a much clearer one tomorrow

NeedATrim Mon 10-Oct-16 21:21:06

Yes, I see an incomplete line. I've no idea what that means. But something is there, absolutely.

Notyetthere Mon 10-Oct-16 21:29:37

Yes I will test with a Frer tomorrow morning. I do wish I had kept the wee earlier to test with but I have absolutely no wee left tonight before bedtime. To be honest I didn't expect to get anything as I miscarried on 23rd Sept. In fact I was about to throw it in the bin when I thought I had spotted something.

Jodie1982 Mon 10-Oct-16 21:33:21

Sorry to hear about your recent MC, have u tested negative since then? Reason being you may still have some hcg left from that pregnancy.
Wishing you luck

Notyetthere Mon 10-Oct-16 21:40:45

Jodie - A bit more background - I miscarried on 23rd Sept at about 5+6 but I believe I had already lost it before then as symptoms had disappeared 6 days before. On the 1st Oct I felt a cramping pain in my side which was the same as the ovulation pain I had the cycle which led to the last bfp. An opk test returned a positive. By then all hcg tests were returning negative for 5 days and hospital also confirmed negative hcg on 29th Sept.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now