Clear blue fertility monitor question

(6 Posts)
Excellentstick Thu 06-Oct-16 23:32:32

I have a clearblue fertility monitor which I used when I conceived my two children. Have wanted to start getting to know my cycles again in anticipation of potentially trying for no. 3. I just searched on Amazon to buy some more and noticed the monitor has changed. Do the test sticks still fit the old one?

Excellentstick Fri 07-Oct-16 06:04:57

Bump

phoebe2016 Fri 07-Oct-16 06:24:05

Morning Excellant
I'm also using the CB digial
Ovulation monitor atm. Sorry but I'm not sure about whether the sticks still fit. It might be an idea to email Clear Blue customer service to check?
CD16 for me and no smily face yet, I am starting to feel a bit frustrated! confused

Excellentstick Fri 07-Oct-16 06:55:10

Thanks for the reply - have discovered on their website that you can used them with the old one. I've always ovulated around CD21 so don't panic smile

thatsnotmybear Fri 07-Oct-16 07:28:34

Hi Excellent, just to confirm that you can definitely use the new test sticks with the old monitor, I've been doing this for the past few months using the monitor I bought in 2011.

The new packs also come with 4 hpt sticks which you can't use in your monitor, BUT I made the discovery that they are compatible with disposable digital hpt kits like this one: http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/lloydspharmacy-2-digital-pregnancy-tests

SaigonSaigon Fri 07-Oct-16 09:40:23

I have the old CB monitor which I still use and you can buy the test sticks from eBay (about £15 for 10, inc delivery). They just come in a regular plastic bag but they work!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now