Talk

Advanced search

HELP!! TMI warning :) TTC

(16 Posts)
RoseGoldHippie Sun 02-Oct-16 19:28:38

Hi All
I'm really hoping you can give me some advice!

Me and my partner decided to start ttc about 4 months ago. Each month AF has arrived as expected and I tend to be very regular (1 day late 2 months ago is the most irregular I have been in years!)

This month however, P-day came and went with no sign of af visiting. I was 5 days late when I decided to take a test (digital CB) BFN! But today (day 6) I thought I had started, used a tampon and everything but all that is there is a bit of brown gooey discharge(sorry!) blush I am normally very heavy first day so now I'm a bit confused.

I haven't had any symptoms of period - the only reason I thought I was on was due to a discoloured tissue (again sorry!!)

I have read online that this could be an early sign of Pg but with my negative test I was hoping you may have some advice or had a similar experience?

Thank you in advance!!

RGH

Xxx

AgainPlease Sun 02-Oct-16 19:31:59

Hi OP. I've found CB digital tests to be really inaccurate for early testing. Try First Response or a different test. Good luck!!

RoseGoldHippie Sun 02-Oct-16 19:33:31

Ah cool thank you smile I feel weird I don't really know how to explain it so I'm going to pick one up tomorrow xx

RoseGoldHippie Sun 02-Oct-16 19:40:38

Any ideas on the brown spotting? Online it says implementation spotting is only a week before expected date not 6 days after- sorry I'm just AHHHHHH! If you know what I mean haha xx

KP86 Sun 02-Oct-16 19:45:36

I had implantation (or something along the lines of) spotting at 6 weeks. It was literally only a couple of spots and that was it.

RoseGoldHippie Sun 02-Oct-16 19:49:25

Thank you smile I think I will go and grab a non-digital test tomorrow and go again smile x

AgainPlease Sun 02-Oct-16 19:56:23

I didn't have any implantation bleeding or spotting..!

RoseGoldHippie Sun 02-Oct-16 20:06:02

Thank you AgainPlease smile

If it continues and I get n tomorrow I'll book an app at the dr x

Fluffsnuts Sun 02-Oct-16 20:32:51

I had implantation bleeding. It was just a bit of brown sludge.

It's possible you ovulated late or you just take a while to get hcg levels up.

RoseGoldHippie Sun 02-Oct-16 20:59:32

Hi Fluffs

Thank you - I'm going to take another test tomorrow am. Brown sludge is the best way to describe it tbh xx

RoseGoldHippie Mon 03-Oct-16 14:38:22

So I woke up this morning to quite strong cramps (never have these with af normally) went to the loo and have my p - however this does not feel normal. Was very brown this morning, quite heavy but has since eased up throughout the day. I know it's probably just wishful thinking but I just really feel weird in a good way - has anyone had this and still got a bfp?

AgainPlease Wed 05-Oct-16 19:58:34

How did you get on Rose? Any BFP??

RoseGoldHippie Sun 16-Oct-16 18:09:44

Hey Again - no unfortunately not sad BFN and then period came about for hours afterwards. Oh well - just got to get on trying again for this month am apparently in my fertile window at the moment! I'm sure I will be one of those 'can you see a line' posters soon smile thanks Hun x

RoseGoldHippie Sun 16-Oct-16 18:10:25

*four not for! blush

AgainPlease Sun 16-Oct-16 21:56:54

Oh sad don't worry hun. I got a BFP last week but turned in to a chemical pregnancy and got AF a few days later.

Let's hope lots of luck for us this month smile

RoseGoldHippie Sun 16-Oct-16 22:20:19

I'm sorry to hear that Again! flowers oh yes! FX everything will work out better this month smile xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now