Advanced search

Should I wait?

(2 Posts)
DarkGreen Fri 30-Sep-16 18:37:46

Following mid cycle bleeding, I was diagnosed with a polyp/fibroid. They can't tell so put me on a 3 month waiting list to have a hysteroscopy.

However, my husband and I wanted to start trying for a baby and now I don't know what to do. I am 33 and just want to start trying so I have the best chance of conceiving (don't regularly ovulate so that's also something I need to consider as want to try whenever I am ovulating).

Should I wait for 3-6 months for it to be treated or just get on with trying?

I asked the gynaecologist if I should wait in case it interferes with my conceiving or a pregnancy and he said it's very unlikely and if I want a baby now I can put it off until I've had a baby...

Confused what to do for the best?

danigrace Fri 30-Sep-16 20:29:13

If your gynae says it won't be a problem and you don't ovulate regularly I'd just go for it and see what happens!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now