Talk

Advanced search

13 positive HPT's and 1 negative doctors?????

(4 Posts)
lady12388 Wed 28-Sep-16 16:51:15

so last week i took a pregnancy test which within about 20 seconds popped up POSITIVE. after a little panic i took the second one in the box and... same again. So i rushed out to buy digitals and they both came up 'pregnant 1-2'. throughout the course of last week i took a total of 13 HPT's. each one coming up positive. So i booked myself in at the doctors and was asked to provide a urine sample to send to the lab for testing to confirm. i rang up today and the receptionist said everything was negative?

im so confused now as 13 positive tests is rather a lot, and they got darker throughout the week. i used a variety of first response, clearblue digital, some cheapies and some superdrug brands. the digitals are now saying 2-3 so they have gone up.

i calculate myself to be 5 weeks. so im so confused as to why the doctors lab on came up negative?

MrsSecker Wed 28-Sep-16 17:04:50

I would phone back and get someone to re-check the computer or insist on bloods being done. 13HPT's can't be wrong! At most doctors surgeries they don't even retest as HPT's are so accurate these days!

McBaby Wed 28-Sep-16 18:53:27

I would go back to the doctors with the positive pregnancy tests. I have never had a doctor done a urine pregnancy test get them to do a blood test if needed.

Yawninghippo Wed 28-Sep-16 20:51:11

Just posted the exact same thing! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now