Desperate need to conceive

(7 Posts)
lynseyc83 Wed 28-Sep-16 14:24:21

In July our beautiful daughter was still born at 30 weeks, I'm absolutely devastated but starting to except what has happened
I'm trying to conceive again last bleed was over a month ago, no signs of my next one despite been 4 days over due
Has anyone else been in the same boat?

holzyb20 Wed 28-Sep-16 17:08:26

Hi don't have any advice for you but just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss didn't want to read and run flowers

Im currently on day 61 of my cycle! xx

lynseyc83 Wed 28-Sep-16 17:25:37

Thanks holz I'll keep my fingers crossed for you X X b

Alb1 Wed 28-Sep-16 17:44:43

My daughter was stillborn in May and I've been desperate to conceive since, my periods went back to normal straight away but I don't think I've been ovulating, it's been really stressful and confusing. Have you tested to make sure your not pregnant again?

lynseyc83 Wed 28-Sep-16 19:33:31

Yes I've done several
But all negative thing I'm still messed up
I'm so sorry for your loss, it's heartbreaking

Countrychick26 Wed 28-Sep-16 21:31:13

Hi Lynseyc83, I'm so sorry for your loss. My daughter Roisin was stillborn at 32 weeks in September 2015. I have been ttc since and I understand the desperation you describe. It's all-consuming and I think of it all the time. I don't want to replace Roisin but I really want to have another child and soon as I am now 39 and I feel like time is against me. I had bloods checked in April and the GP said I was ovulating and my hormone levels were fine. She said stress can have an impact but I don't think I will be able to be 'stress-free' anytime soon given that I am still grieving my little girl. I just wanted to say that I understand how you feeland I hope you get pregnant when the time is right for you. Hang in there x

lynseyc83 Thu 29-Sep-16 10:35:20

Thankyou country chick
It's hard not to get stressed in this situation, which I think makes conception harder
And I'm so sorry for your loss, I always thought still births were rare till I experienced it, i hope You conceive soon X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now