Freaking out!!

(7 Posts)
Chicken123 Tue 27-Sep-16 15:27:53

Hi ladies...I'm not a mum but I'm wondering if anyone could help me. I take the mini pill (cerazette). I missed it by 12 hours on Sunday 26th so took it on Monday when I remembered. I then was sexually active with my partner twice on Monday (yesterday) and today I feel incredibly sick to the point I can't bare to eat or drink much..I'm tired...but that's not unusual, I have full aches in both my breasts, I have an upset tummy and pains deep in my lower abdomen. It can't be that quick that I'm pregnant right? I don't know who else can help me so I thought someone on here could x

Friolero Tue 27-Sep-16 15:30:28

I doubt you would have any pregnancy symptoms that quickly, sounds like it's probably a bug instead (unless there's any chance you could've conceived a few weeks ago?)

BoBo90 Tue 27-Sep-16 17:28:07

I think you might want to have a quick google on how conception works. Don't worry we all used to think that one quick unprotected encounter was all it takes (It's drilled into us from a young age) but it's actually not as simple as that.

There is no chance whatsoever you are pregnant right now from that missed pill. It's also highly unlikely you will become pregnant from that missed pill as you would have to be ovulating right now and the pill is doing various different things to make it difficult for you to conceive.

Where are you in your cycle? Near the beginning/end or middle?

Just to be on the safe side wait until your period is due and take a test smile I'm sure all will be fine xx

Chicken123 Tue 27-Sep-16 19:31:35

That's what I thought but I haven't been feeling "normal" for a good couple of weeks or more. I literally have no idea when my periods are or when my cycles are as I don't get them. I just get emotional or tummy pains every so often and I just assume that's the time. I haven't kept track of any of that for about 4 years now. But I've been getting every symptom under the sun for the past couple of weeks and it's awful to the point I can get comfortable or sleep at night. It's exhausting xx

rainbowstardrops Tue 27-Sep-16 19:36:14

Maybe you're already pregnant from a few weeks ago???? Is that a possibility? Might be a good idea to take a test.

haveacupoftea Tue 27-Sep-16 19:44:22

Take a test. If negative see your GP, you could have a cyst or anything.

Chicken123 Tue 27-Sep-16 19:47:23

Possibly....i have no idea. I will grab a test tomorrow. And yes, my partner has already recommended going to see the doctor. Thank you so much for your help x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now