I've been Ttc for 10 months

(6 Posts)
Millieelouise Mon 26-Sep-16 08:25:05

I've been trying to conceive for 10 months my period is now 4 days late and I'm normally as Regular as clock work. I took a pregnancy test one the first day of my missed period and it was negative, I thought my period was coming as I've been getting cramping pains every now and then but there not as intense as what my period pains used to be. I've had a lot of broken sleep in the last week or so and a cold I just can't budge I've had sore breast and I've become very emotional can anyone help??

Milzilla Mon 26-Sep-16 08:37:14

Take another test?

LondonJem Mon 26-Sep-16 08:57:51

Keep testing! Use first response early response tests. Fingers crossed!

keepingfaithxx Mon 26-Sep-16 10:08:52

Definitely test again !
I know how you feel I'm going into my 10th month of trying and some months it's really hard. I'm just trying to keep positive. Best of luck to you x

delilahbucket Mon 26-Sep-16 10:23:04

Sounds like last cycle for me and my usual pre af symptoms. Turns out I had ovulated late (the first cycle I hadn't been tracking it!) If you are not tracking your ovulation with bbt charting then you probably just ovulated late. This is perfectly normal.

SweetMummy911 Mon 26-Sep-16 14:45:15

Keep testing!! First response definitely would be my choice - will put your mind at ease and know for sure. If you are regular, even if you have ovulated a couple of days late, it should still pick it up smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now