Talk

Advanced search

Implant help :)

(15 Posts)
Davema Sat 24-Sep-16 16:14:18

I am sure my girlfriend got pregnant on purpose sad I am just wondering if I can find out when she had the implanon removed thank you

dementedpixie Sat 24-Sep-16 16:17:25

Surely only she can tell you that. Has she definitely had it out as the implant isn't 100% effective

NickNacks Sat 24-Sep-16 16:17:34

No you will not be allowed to access any of her medical information.

However I have had several removed (and replaced) and had a noticeable wound and bandage over the site for a couple of days afterwards.

Davema Sat 24-Sep-16 16:20:30

She said she's pregnant and that she had it taken out after she found out ???

Davema Sat 24-Sep-16 16:21:57

Surely there is some way I can find out ?????

She said Last week I ain't so sure

dementedpixie Sat 24-Sep-16 16:25:07

Does she have a mark on her arm where it was removed from as the skin has to be opened to take it out?

dementedpixie Sat 24-Sep-16 16:25:54

And no, no one but her can give you information on it

Claramarion Sat 24-Sep-16 16:26:29

I'd be feeling her arm
And if she took it out she's set you up !

Davema Sat 24-Sep-16 16:30:00

Claramarion she said she was pregnant yeh so then she had to take it out after she found out she was ?

dementedpixie Sat 24-Sep-16 16:31:37

How pregnant does she say she is? Did she get it removed then tell you or did she discuss it beforehand ?

NickNacks Sat 24-Sep-16 16:32:30

What's with all the extra question marks? Honestly she's the only
one who can tell you. Why don't you believe her?

Davema Sat 24-Sep-16 16:37:55

She is like 5 weeks pregnant now thought it was 99.9% safe we was hardly having sex she had it removed after she found out she was pregnant

physicskate Sat 24-Sep-16 16:47:52

99.9% still means 1 in 1000 will get pregnant... Quantity of sex is not the most reliable in whether someone will get pregnant or not. It only takes one sperm.

You could also have used a condom? That way you have control over where your sperm ends up. Or not had sex?

delilahbucket Sat 24-Sep-16 17:48:16

Many a woman has gotten pregnant with implanon and it actually hit the headlines in 2011 for this very reason. If you think she's gotten pregnant on purpose then I suggest you save her the misery and leave now. You're not grown up enough to be a father with your attitude and she sounds better off without you.

BoBo90 Sat 24-Sep-16 18:19:45

Ignore the posters picking on you. No one here knows the details/situation but you so they have no right to judge.
She may have tricked you/she may not it's something you might never find out unfortunately. What you need to do now is sit down together and talk through your options and honestly tell her how you feel about becoming a father. Best of luck to you 🙂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now