Talk

Advanced search

Positive?

(6 Posts)
Charll Mon 19-Sep-16 23:24:40

hi girls,
ive had pink spotting / on and off bleeding for 2 days now and was a day late of my period. this is abnormal for me as i'm usually bang on and heavy. i did a first response test and i can see faint positive lines. if i am pregnant im gonna be 2 week no further which would explain the very faint line. just wanted to see what you're thoughts were and whens best for me to test again to my maybe get a stronger line? thanks smile

Thebean123 Mon 19-Sep-16 23:44:11

Hi....I'm no expert on dates etc but I can see very faint lines. The strongest line I can see is the middle test. Good luck at hope this sticks for you! Xx

Charll Tue 20-Sep-16 07:16:35

hi smile its the same test i just kept it cos i could see a very very faint line the first couple of minutes. but i have started bleeding heavier this morning so now im thinking its a chemical pregnancy

october17baby Tue 18-Apr-17 17:27:21

That was an evap line not a chemical
Pregnancy

RedDahlia Tue 18-Apr-17 18:13:29

Disagree with the PP, you can see the pink dye so defo a positive however it does sound like it could potentially be a CP if you are bleeding today - that said it happens to many people and everything is fine. Frustratingly only time will tell.

Test with FMU tomorrow. The line won't get any darker over the same time period this early on so taking pics of it over an hour won't help I'm afraid!!

Good luck x

RedDahlia Tue 18-Apr-17 18:13:57

Fucks sake

ZOMBIE

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now