Is there any chance I'm pregnant?

(4 Posts)
user1473881035 Wed 14-Sep-16 20:36:56

Me and my oh have both agreed not to start trying but if it happens it happens as we both want children..we have had unprotected 2 times but he didn't cum any of them. It wasn't pull out..he just didn't. Thing is I automatically assumed there was absolutely no chance of pregnancy. So I have been drinking as normal over the weekend and have been out with a couple of work friends during the week. I have now decided it's safer not to drink at all as all though we are not planning as such, by not using protection to my mind we are. But my question is ...has anyone got pregnant without Ejaculation? I don't mean pull out. I mean no ejaculation at all (maybe precum) ...I. E is there any chance I'm pregnant? And if so..how much damage would I have done drinking?

physicskate Wed 14-Sep-16 21:56:15

There is a chance. There can be sperm in pre cum ( some men have it, some don't). Drinking in the first couple weeks (in moderation) is unlikely to do much harm as it takes a couple weeks for implantation and then for placenta to start developing.

KitKat1985 Thu 15-Sep-16 08:40:52

It's unlikely but not unheard of. Obviously the chances will be higher if you were ovulating around the times you had sex (which is about mid-cycle).

As for the drinking, many women have had a few drinks before they find out they are pregnant, and go on to have healthy, happy babies (provided obviously they don't continue to drink heavily for the rest of pregnancy).

haveacupoftea Fri 16-Sep-16 00:57:40

It is pretty unlikely you would be pregnant even if he had finished inside you tbh. A healthy couple trying for a baby have only a 20% chance each cycle. So I wouldn't get too hung up on drinking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now