Help me.

(9 Posts)
Sweetheart01 Sun 11-Sep-16 14:34:01

Hi,
I need help with figuring out who the dad is of my baby.
Please don't judge me,I'm not perfect and I made a mistake.I got pregnant but I don't know who the dad is.I feel so bad right now.

I did my scan on 2 September.The nurse told me that I'm 5 weeks pregnant and 5 days.
The first guy was my ex bf and we had sex on 6 July and he used a condom but it could have ripped.
I have been with this other guy for a few weeks now we slept on the 13 of August. And he didn't use a condom but I took a pill.
I missed my period of July and August.
But July seems so far to be pregnant.I don't even know why I didn't do a test beginning of August. I just thought I could never be pregnant of my ex because he used a condom.I think he pulled out too.

Sweetheart01 Sun 11-Sep-16 14:45:32

It's it's the 11 now that means 7 weeks pregnant. Maybe it was my ex but still that would mean in the week of 24 July right? Not 6 of July. My period would have been on the 11-7 but I missed that one.

physicskate Sun 11-Sep-16 15:20:17

7 weeks weeks pregnant means ovulation about 5 weeks ago... So whomever you had sex with 5-6 weeks ago is the likely father.

KateInKorea Sun 11-Sep-16 15:28:23

At 5 weeks 5 days the scan would be very accurate +/- 1 day So conception would have occurred 3weeks 5 days before that, which is August 6th- 8th. Who does that sound like?

Alibaba2 Sun 11-Sep-16 17:00:14

So last period would be around 25th July so ovulation around 8th Aug. So I presume the August guy.

haveacupoftea Sun 11-Sep-16 17:21:09

The dates don't quite match up, but it is almost certainly August guy. I'm sure your midwife could help you understand this. Take care flowers

KitKat1985 Sun 11-Sep-16 18:38:44

I would say definitely the August guy. You would be much further along if the baby was conceived early July.

KateInKorea Sun 11-Sep-16 18:53:04

I'm not sure it is August guy. Was there a third in between?

CannotEvenDeal Sun 11-Sep-16 19:00:11

It almost certainly it isn't your ex's baby but I'm not getting the right maths for it to be your new bf's either... it is more likely to be his though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now