Talk

Advanced search

Anyone ttc while on Mat leave?

(7 Posts)
MagnumAddict Sun 04-Sep-16 21:10:44

I can't believe I am! Ds1 is almost 11 mo so it is nearly over but still! Started trying this month so technically (hopefully?!) I'll go back to work pregnant.

Fell pregnant quite quickly first time round but after a fairly traumatic section I do wonder if that will have any impact.

I posted here under a different name with my first and the advice/support was unbelievable so just wondering if there is anyone out there in the same boat?

passingthrough1 Sun 04-Sep-16 21:36:19

Not yet as my baby is still very young but that is my intention (although I'm not planning on giving up BF for about a year also if possible so may not be possible for me to go back pregnant). Doing for a few reasons I guess - don't want a massive age difference, don't really want to work full time with my baby at home and this way I can work a shorter period and still get full time maternity pay again..!
Best of luck!!

MagnumAddict Sun 04-Sep-16 21:38:53

I'm still breastfeeding too and my period has literally just came back this month. I'm taking it as a sign!

MagnumAddict Mon 05-Sep-16 12:41:43

Hmmm no one else then? I wonder if that's also a sign...!

lousylear Mon 05-Sep-16 14:07:41

I did 11 years ago! Never did go back though. Had another 2 years after that and childcare for 3 is too much and I enjoyed being at home with them anyway.

HungryHorace Mon 05-Sep-16 18:23:37

I did it and went back 4.5 months' pregnant. I was very popular, ha ha!

Oysterbabe Mon 05-Sep-16 20:08:39

I'm going back when DD is 10 months and we'll start ttc when she's 1, so not far off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now