BFP and freaking out! Anyone up?

(11 Posts)
ShouldHaveListenedInBiology Sun 04-Sep-16 05:38:07

We've been TTC #2 for over a year - I've had 1 BFP and 2 suspected chems in that time. Started investigations a fortnight ago and just got a BFP. Husband is away overnight and I am excited/terrified/weepy. I'm so scared i'm going to lose it again and also I had a traumatic birth with #1 so there's all that to deal with as well. I'm really happy but also scared.

Anyone up to hand hold?

ShouldHaveListenedInBiology Sun 04-Sep-16 05:40:13

This is real, isn't it? It's a lot stronger than the last one I got in March.

GruffaloPants Sun 04-Sep-16 05:43:09

That's very real, congratulations.

I had a traumatic birth with my first DD, and an amazingly good one with my second (who is now a snuggly 5 week old). I was so worried about the birth but it couldn't have gone better, I was on a real high afterwards and showering and feeding myself an hour later.

talulahbelle Sun 04-Sep-16 05:43:18

That looks pretty real to me.
How many dpo are you testing?

ShouldHaveListenedInBiology Sun 04-Sep-16 05:45:00

Thanks! It's 13dpo - was going to wait until 14 but had a vivid dream that I had a baby girl and woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Congrats on your snuggly baby Gruffalo!

Catinthecorner Sun 04-Sep-16 05:46:56

Super real. I'm jealous. Positive thoughts that it goes well

lexib Sun 04-Sep-16 05:48:50

That's very real, congratulations!

talulahbelle Sun 04-Sep-16 05:49:16

Due date 15th May then, a lovely snuggly Spring baby!

I'm lying in bed waiting to get up.
We've had fertility treatment and I'm only 11dpo today but I'm hoping to see a faint positive in the next few days to explain the waves of sickness and cramps I've been getting.

ShouldHaveListenedInBiology Sun 04-Sep-16 05:53:13

Fingers crossed for everyone hoping for positive tests. It's so tough, this last year has been really difficult. I don't know how I'm going to relax about this pregnancy but will have to take it one day at a time.

Rubberduck2 Sun 04-Sep-16 07:45:55

I had 3 mc and then an ectopic last year. Currently 28 weeks now. Hope you have a stickie in there! It's a good line.. You can only go with the flow now, as hard as that is!!

Best of luck flowers

ShouldHaveListenedInBiology Sun 04-Sep-16 18:58:38

Thank you! Even though we've been trying for ages and been tracking ovulation etc I still feel a bit shocked!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now